Eliassen Group is looking for a 100% Remote well-tenured Sr. Python Engineer to help support a critical project for a government integrator. Within this project you will be helping support the Small Business Administration on a 122 million dollar project. This role will be using the cutting edge technology of the government. They are looking for a senior consultant who can help make an immediate impact on the organization. Their current environment is Python scripting with AWS for a cloud solution. A solid understanding of Django will be a difference maker! If you are interested feel free to apply today!
We can only facilitate W2 consultants for this position.
Eliassen Group offers a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Python Python Engineer:
- Design and implement frontend user interfaces in modern programming language to best suit users’ needs and create integrated functionality to a backend structure
- Configure software products and systems to deploy code
- Develop product and platform prototypes
- Keep track of software application performance
- Collaborate with project team members to solve complex problems
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Perform static and dynamic scans and address critical vulnerabilities
Requirements of the Sr. Python Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience with UI development
- Python, Django, Flask, Postgres database, Graph QL
- Elastic search, caching framework (Redis/Memcache/ehcache), Kafka
- AWS service stack (code commit, CI/CD, deploy)
- Agile development and integration of various components
- Familiar with the human centered design approach and process